Effective May 18th, 2020
As we continue to closely monitor the situation surrounding the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) and follow the requirements from the Center for Disease Control and the World Health Organization, we would like to announce that beginning Monday, May 18th, our office will reopen by appointment only. In order to do so, it is imperative that we take all the necessary steps to protect the health and safety of our customers, community and staff. Below is a list of new policies that will be strictly enforced at this time.
The office will be open by appointments only. Walk-in requests are prohibited. Appointments include but are not limited to:
- Routine Eye Exams and contact lens evaluations
- Eyeglass Selections
- Custom Adjustments
- Eyewear Dispensing
- The office will be enforcing a strict MANDATORY MASK policy. Any individual to enter the store without an appropriate face covering will be asked to leave.
- Patients must follow appropriate social distancing guidelines.
- At this time, we will continue curb-side-pickup or shipping for ALL CONTACT LENS ORDERS in order to minimize foot traffic in the building.
- Customers who would like to browse our selection or try on any eyewear must be assisted by a staff member. Staff members will be routinely sanitizing each frame in the office.
- Patients with appointments must call the office at 518-439-4971 to "check in" and must wait in their car until our exam room is properly sanitized and ready for your appointment. We will call you when the doctor and room is ready for you.
- All appointments are subject to change based on safety guidelines. We will contact you if we need to reschedule your appointment.
As your healthcare provider, we are prepared to serve you in an efficient and safe manner. As a family business, we take pride in treating our patients and customers with the utmost respect and care. We ask that you read and understand our guidelines to help us keep our office and community safe and healthy. We will continue to make ongoing assessments and provide guidance and information as we navigate through this unprecedented time. If you have any questions or concerns, please call us at (518)439-4971 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Team at Hughes Opticians